Mobil Velocite 4
Spindle and Hydraulic Oils
Most important applications of Mobil Velocite No 4 are:
- + High speed spindle bearings in machine tools and equipment where high speeds and fine clearances are involved
- + Precision grinders, lathes, jig borers and tracer mechanisms
- + For sleeve type spindle bearings having greater clearances, the choice of viscosity depends on the relation between clearance and spindle speed
- + Low pressure hydraulic systems where appropriate viscosity is selected
- + For some sensitive instruments such as telescopes, laboratory equipment, etc.
Buy Mobil Velocite Number 4 from Lubrishop today
Lubrishop can supply the entire range of Mobil Velocite products, including Mobil Velocite Number 4. Order yours today, or contact a member the Lubrishop team if you wish to know more?
Features and Benefits of Mobil Velocite series explained
- Good Oxidation Resistance
- Very Good Rust and Corrosion Protection
- Effective Water Separation
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
The Mobil Velocite™ No. 4 Oil Numbered Series oils are premium performance products primarily designed for the lubrication of high-speed spindles in machine tools. Mobil Velocite No 4 are also used in some critical hydraulic, circulation systems and air line oilers where the appropriate viscosity grade is selected. Mobil Velocite No 4 are formulated from select high-quality, low viscosity base oils and additives that impart good resistance to oxidation and protection from rust and corrosion. Mobil Velocite No 4 possess very good resistance to foaming and separate readily from water.
Mobil Velocite No 4 should be stored under cover in clean, dry conditions and protected from frost. Recommended storage temperature is between 5C and 45C. Use stock in a delivery rotation. A shelf life of twenty-four months can be anticipated.