Mobil SHC 524
Mobil SHC™ 524 oils are exceptional performance hydraulic oils formulated from synthesised, wax-free hydrocarbon base fluids combined with a carefully engineered super-stabilised additive system.
Most important applications of Mobil SHC 524 are:
- + Hydraulic systems prone to deposit build-up such as sophisticated Numerically Controlled (NC) machines, particularly where close clearance servo-valves are used
- + Systems employing multi-metal component designs
- + High pressure vane, piston and gear pumps
- + Systems where cold start-up and / or very high operating temperatures are typical
- + Where small amounts of water are unavoidable
- + In systems containing gears and bearings
- + Systems requiring a high degree of load-carrying capability and anti-wear protection
- + Applications where thin oil-film corrosion protection is an asset such as in systems containing moisture
Purchase Mobil SHC 524 today
Features and Benefits of Mobil SHC 524 explained
The Mobil SHC 524 hydraulic oils exhibit outstanding low and high temperature performance helping to provide an extra margin of equipment protection above and beyond the capabilities of comparable mineral oil-based products. Their excellent oxidation resistance allows extension of oil and filter change intervals while assuring exceptionally clean systems and trouble-free operation. Their high level of anti-wear properties and excellent film strength characteristics result in exceptional equipment performance that helps prevent unplanned equipment breakdowns, and maximize equipment uptime, which can enable potential improvements in production capacity. Their controlled demulsibility permits the oils to work well in systems contaminated with small amounts of water yet readily separate large amounts of water.
- Design-Specific Synthetic Base stock
- Exceptional Anti-wear
- High Viscosity Index
- Outstanding Oxidation Stability
- Excellent Corrosion Protection
- Very Good Multi-metal Compatibility
- Meets a Wide Range of Equipment Requirements
- Excellent Air Separation Characteristics
- Controlled Demulsibility
- Innovative Keep Clean Properties
Recommendations for use
Mobil SHC™ 524 oils are exceptional performance hydraulic oils formulated from synthesised, wax-free hydrocarbon base fluids combined with a carefully engineered super-stabilised additive system. They are exceptionally high quality, wide-temperature, shear-stable hydraulic oils with controlled low-temperature pumpability properties and maximised anti-wear protection for high-pressure vane, piston and gear pumps. The products exhibit very high viscosity indexes contributing to their excellent low and high temperature performance making them an excellent choice for equipment that is subjected to a wide range of start-up and operating temperatures. The Mobil SHC 524 Series oils exhibit outstanding shear stability allowing their use in high-pressure, high-temperature operating environments for extended periods of time without the loss of critical lubrication characteristics.
The Mobil SHC 524 oils help provide long oil/filter life and optimum equipment protection, which can reduce both maintenance and product disposal costs. They were developed in conjunction with the major OEMs to meet the stringent requirements of severe hydraulic systems using high pressure, high output pumps as well as handling the critical requirements of other hydraulic system components such as close clearance servo-valves and the high accuracy numerically controlled (NC) machine tools. Mobil SHC 524 meet some of the most rigorous performance requirements of a wide range of hydraulic system and component manufacturers, using various multi-metallurgy designs, ensuring a single product with exceptional performance characteristics in a wide range of equipment. Mobil SHC 524 are designed to work with systems operating under severe conditions where high levels of anti-wear and film strength protection are needed, yet they are formulated to work where non-anti-wear hydraulic oils are generally recommended.
Specifications and Approvals
Mobil SHC 524 Series has the following builder approvals:
- Denison HF-0
- Denison HF-1
- Denison HF-2