LUBRIMAX H10 Hydraulic and Spindle Oil
LUBRIMAX H SERIES HYDRAULIC OILS
ISO 2, 5, 10, 15, 22, 32, 46 & 68
are a range of premium quality industrial hydraulic oils, manufactured from a blend of solvent refined mineral oils and a multipurpose hydraulic oil additive package.
For use in both closed and total loss systems where a hydraulic operating fluid is required.
- Suitable for a wide range of hydraulic and other industrial
- Extensive range of viscosities to meet most
- Benefiting from a fourfold additive treatment which gives anti-wear, anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion and low foaming
- Thermally stable in extreme conditions of temperature and load which supports resistance to
|LUBRIMAX H Series Hydraulic Oil – ISO 2||2||1.0||0.805||-34||100|
|LUBRIMAX H Series Hydraulic Oil – ISO 5||5||2.0||0.818||-20||130|
|LUBRIMAX H Series Hydraulic Oil – ISO 10||10||3.0||0.841||-30||178|
|LUBRIMAX H Series Hydraulic Oil – ISO 15||15||4.0||0.853||-42||180|
|LUBRIMAX H Series Hydraulic Oil – ISO 22||22||4.1||0.865||-27||192|
|LUBRIMAX H Series Hydraulic Oil – ISO 32||32||4.9||0.876||-24||205|
|LUBRIMAX H Series Hydraulic Oil – ISO 46||46||6.3||0.877||-24||210|
|LUBRIMAX H Series Hydraulic Oil – ISO 68||68||8.3||0.880||-24||224|
- Hagglunds Denison HF-2, HF-1, HF-0
- Sperry Vickers 1-286-S
- Cincinnati Milacron P-68, P-69, P-70
- DIN 51524 Part 2 (HLP)
- AFNOR NF E 48-603 (HM)
- FZG Damaging Stage 12
- Denison Filterability TP 02100
- US Steel 126 / 127 For R & O Hydraulic Fluids
HEALTH & SAFETY
This product has been manufactured to the highest standards and when used for the purpose recommended is unlikely to present any significant health hazards. A Material Safety Data Sheet is available.
Indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the usual commercial fluctuations. All information correct at time of going to press to the best of our knowledge. This information may be subject to change without notification due to Lubriservs continual product research and development.
Buy Lubrimax Hydraulic Oil now