Swarf and oil vacuum with pump out system
- Powerful 3 phase industrial vacuum for liquids and swarf
- Integrated hopper with sieve grid to separate and dispose swarf chips
- Independent pump for liquid discharge (300L/min)
- Included 100 micron PPL filter for oil/coolant filtration
- Electric float device automatically prevents overfilling when tank is full
The vacuum unit is equipped with a powerful side channel blower with high flowrate and water lift ideal for continuous operation. The motor is directly connected to the fan and requires no maintenance.
The large coolant tank is equipped with an electro-mechanical float which stops the suction process once maximum level has been reached. A PPL and polyurethane filter protects the motor from solid particles and vapours.
FILTRATION / SEPARATION
This vacuum unit is equipped with a tilting container which allows safe, fast and clean discharge of the collected chips. The sieve grid basket inside the container separates the solid material (chips and metallic swarf) and the liquid (oil and emulsion) then flows into the coolant containment tank. A secondary fine filtration stage is available (DF version) which consists in 2 cylinders containing filter bags with a filtration range of 60 to 20 micron (nominal).
A powerful independent pump with 300 lt/min. flowrate and protected inside a metallic casing, rapidly discharges the liquid.
An external visual level allows the operator to constantly monitor the level of the suctioned liquid.
The vacuum unit is mounted on a sturdy structure with forklift intakes and is equipped with brake-wheels and a practical accessories basket.
APPLICATIONS AND ADVANTAGES
- Suction from machine tools of oils and coolants mixed with metal chips or other solids
- Filtration to 100 micron for recovery of cutting oil and coolant liquid
- Rapid collection and disposal of the filtered liquid
- Reduced stand-by time of machine tools
- Savings by recovering and recycling the same oil and coolant
- Possibility to suction and pump out simultaneously