CASTROL RUSTILO DWX 10
Application CASTROL DWX 10
Rustilo DWX 10 rapidly removes water from components subsequent to electroplating processes, after machining using soluble cutting fluids, or parts that have been washed. Rustilo DWX 10 specifically can be used for the treatment of surfaces which cannot be subjected to heat to accelerate drying, and also avoids the formation of water spots upon polished or plated components. Although Rustilo DWX 10 can be applied by spraying, its dewatering action is most effective if articles to be dried can be immersed in a dip tank.
Performance, Features & Benefits of CASTROL RUSTILO DWX 10 are:
- Excellent water displacing and penetrating properties
- Economical and efficient alternative to compressed air drying.
- Complete absence of water spots when dewatering sensitive surfaces, such as polished glass or chromium-plated components
- Does not hinder adhesion of paint or other subsequent protective coatings
- High stability against acidic and alkaline contaminations, highly suitable for the electro-plating industry
Product Description CASTROL RUSTILO DWX 10
Castrol Rustilo™ DWX 10 is a dewatering agent, which leaves no perceptible film upon evaporation.
|Product specifications :||Castrol Rustilo DWX 10|
|Appearance||Visual||Clear Colourless Fluid|
|Density @ 15 °C in kg/m³||ASTM D 4052||783|
|Flash Point in °C||DIN 51 755||>38|
|Film Type||–||No Film|
|Total Film Forming Content in %||–||0|
|Drying time in min||–||15|
Average drying time is the time until the majority of the solvent is evaporated at ambient temperature and a relative humidity of 60 – 70%.