The ALFIE 500 Hi-speed mobile centrifuge for cleaning metalworking coolants is very different from other coolant recycling devices. It removes particles from the coolant down to 1 micron (these are the particles that cause poor tool life and surface finish) and also tramp oil. It does this by centrifuging the fluid at very high speed. It can be used while the machine is in operation with no interuption. The Alfie 500 provides many benefits and the payback is very quick.
• It uses high speed centripetal force to remove tramp oils, grease and solids such as metal fines from cutting fluids and coolants; in other words all of the contaminants that cause dermatitis, eczema and other illnesses.
• Capable of handling 500 litres of fluid per hour and systems from 100 Litres to 5000 Litres it separates out not only solids down to 1 micron in size but tramp oils too.
• All of the key operations are controlled and monitored via a PLC-based system, with instructions and data presented in clear, simple-to-follow text message form.
• Alfie 500 is a completely self-contained, mobile unit which, once wheeled alongside a coolant/cutting fluid tank and plugged in, starts working immediately.
• The Alfie system removes more impurities more efficiently than any other system.
• By removing the majority of contaminants, it not only reduces the risk of skin or chest complaints but also dramatically extends the life of the fluid.
• This significantly reduces the need for new oil, lightens the environmental load and slashes disposal costs into the bargain.
By using an ALFIE 500 you could be:
• Reducing coolant consumption by 50%
• Increasing tool life substantially
• Improving surface finish and tolerances
• Almost eliminate waste coolant completely
• Manufacturing cleaner parts - easier to measure, easier to wash
• Reducing downtime
• Improving the working environment - cleaner machines, no odours, lower maintenance.
• Extending Filter and Pump life
Reduces tramp oil down to 0.5% and most metal particles down to 1 micron - this is not your conventional tramp oil remover or filter !
Our Lubriserv website has far more information and videos - www.lubriserv.com